- How to access by car
- Sasson Expressway
From Otaru IC, turn right, and you'll reach it right away
- Closest station
- Otaru-Chikkou Station, on Hakodate Main Line
- In case of using a bus
- Between JR Sapporo Station～JR Otaru-Chikkou Station (direct connection with Wing Bay Otaru),
take the Highway Otaru Bus (only the one via Bouyoudai), which will take 1 hour.
From inside Otaru city,
there are Otaru Exploring Bus and fixed route buses managed by Hokkaido Chuou Bus on service.
For more information, please visit Hokkaidou Chuou Bus homepage.
- Accessing from airport
- Take the train at JR New Chitose Airport Station, and get off at Otaru-Chikkou Station
Parking lot information
- Usage time
- (1)Outdoor parking lot 8:00～24:30
(2)Underground parking lot 8:00～24:30
(3)Multi-storey parking lot 8:00～22:30
- Parking fee
- The first 1 hours is free (Purchasing in this store for more than 1,000 Yen, and get free parking for 4 hours)